Thursday, December 11, 2008

RELAC SESSION ^_^

THURSDAY ORAL COMMUNICATION ABOUT INFORMATIVE SPEECH IS FINALLY OVER. THE LAST BURDEN BEFORE MY HOLIDAYS ~

Although i personally think that i dint do too well. But well, its alright.

Anyway today I am gonna try speed typing. Speed typing whereas wadever that comes into my mind i write now. WITHOUT EVEN STOPPING.

Just like now. And and and and and shyt what was i suppose to say.

Yes erm no editing to my post. Even if there is typo. I will just post whatever i type. =)

Tmr got stats. Actually oso got a bit burden la.DUe to the fact that i dunno how to do stats at all. Copy alan's answer and try some on my own still get 11/20 .

WTF HOPELESS KID.....



ANyway, alvin's parents are away on vacation. We are creating havoc in his house.
HAHA, LIKE ?

Raping KC, SMOKING IN HIS HOUSE! AND AND

GOING TO BATAM IN 3 DAYS TIME. EH NO, 4 DAYS ^_^

HEHE, cant wait to play the Go kart there.

ANd the massage palour there. but den DUN anyhow think plz, we intend to go to those massage palour with



'NO SPECIAL SERVICE' !!!!


DUN ANYHOW THINK THANK YOU =DD

V long no body massage for me other den Alvin haha.

But deep inside i wan a girl to massage for me. LOL SO SAD HOR NO GF.

EH FUCK IT. wadever it is, I have my bros. My mum and dad are getting better. At least I like what they are like now. Though mum still got loads of burden.

heard her mumuring to herself earlier this morning . Mumber dam long. dam it.

A bit worry la, but i will spend more time with her. Hopefully aunt comes more often to my house =)

AND HOPE MY SIS HAVE A HAPPY LIFE IN THE SOCIETY

LASTLY WISH MYSELF AND MY BROS A SAFE TRIP TO BATAMMMMMMMMMMMMM





CIAO!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home