Sunday, December 14, 2008

3 days not home

3 days i have not been at home,was at alvin house. sleep at 10am yesterday morning lol, I mean today morning... Slack and dota until so late [early]. Hmmm was at alvin house until now den i get home to pack my bag den i will be going back to his house. He took a lot of photos of us lepaking in his house.. SMoking like the house is ours LOL. Will pos tthe pics once i get hold of them. Done loads of stupid stuffs too haha. Now is my only time to blog. Hope tmr trip would be safe and fun . I will tear KC like tissue paper on the track in batam.

will only be back on wednesday. So ppl out there, i noe u miss me.. But dun fall sick while missing me. Must take good care of ur health . LOL.

With dixon tempting me with his bike lic and ' going to ride on the road soon' makes me waanna get my lic faster and wanna faster tio toto. LOL

But anyway I will enjoy in Batam first and den come back and plan again. Prac 5 on thurs hope it is a success. No immediate failure mistakes plz.

ANYWAY, JOKES FOR U ALL, for THE 3 DAYS I WILL NOT COME TO MY BLOG. =DD

JOKE 1 ~

There were these two blondes driving along the highway looking for a place to stop and picnic. The first blonde says, "Let's stop here, and have our picnic under that tree."The other says, "No! Let's have it right here in the middle of the road."They argued about it for a bit, but finally agreed to have it in the middle of the road.All of a sudden, a car comes speeding towards them and has to swerve into the tree to keep from hitting them.The one blonde says to the other, "See? If we were under that tree, we'd be dead now!"






JOKE 2 ~

The Ny Lawyer And The Alabama Cop.A New York lawyer runs a stop sign and gets pulled over by a Alabama cop .He thinks that he is smarter than the cop because he is a New York lawyer and is certain that he has a better education then any good ol' boy, southern cop.He decides to prove this to himself and have some fun at the Alabama cop's expense!!Alabama cop says," License and registration, please."New York Lawyer says, "What for?"Alabama cop says, "You didn't come to a complete stop at the stop sign."New York Lawyer says, "I slowed down, and no one was coming."Alabama cop says, "You still didn't come to a complete stop. License and registration, please."New York Lawyer says, "What's the difference?"Alabama cop says, "The difference is, you have to come to complete stop, that's the law. License and registration, please!"New York Lawyer says, "If you can show me the legal difference between slow down and stop, I'll give you my license and registration; and yougive me the ticket. If not, you let me go and don't give me the ticket."Alabama cop says, "Sounds fair. Exit your vehicle, sir."The New York Lawyer exits his vehicle. The Alabama cop takes out his baton and starts beating the **** out of the lawyer and says,"Do you want me to stop, or just slow down?




JOKE 3~

While working on a message the pastor heard a knock at his office door. "Come in," he invited.A contrite-looking man in threadbare clothes came in, pulling a goat on a rope, "Can I talk to you for a minute?" asked the man with his hat in his hand.Wordlessly, the pastor indicated the chair and the man sat down in it gingerly. The goat proceeded to sniff around the office.With one eye on the animal and one on the man, the pastor folded his hands on his desk and leaned forward, curious to hear the fellow's story, "What can I do for you?""My family is hungry," started the man. "So I stole this goat. But I feel that I have sinned. Would you please take it?""Certainly not," said the minister."Then what should I do with it?" asked the man."Give it back to the man you stole it from, of course!" the pastor explained."I offered it to him, but he refused to take it. Now what should I do?""In that case," the minister said, "It would be all right for you to keep it and feed your family."That seemed to settle things as far as the man was concerned."Thank you for your help, sir."With a lighter step, he walked out of the office, leading the goat on the rope behind him.Later that afternoon when the minister returned home, he said to his wife as he walked in, "I have got a story to tell you.""I have something to tell you first," she exclaimed. "Someone has stolen your goat!"


BUHBYE ALL ^_^
AND TAKE CARE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home