Sunday, November 9, 2008

2 days before my bday

After 12 midnight. It will be officially 2 days before my bday.

There is something I think I forgot to mention yesterday.

When people ask me whats so special about me becoming 18.

I did also told them, I get surprises.

Actually I really love surprises, I know it sounds girly but I really do like it.

Recently I just got a surprise through a surprise.

Its the Helmet ! MY M FIZZ GENERATION HELMET.

However I decide to bring home on my bday to tell my mum its a bday present though it really is lol. Still I wanna wait for my bday.

Its through some conflicts between A and B out of a surprise that allows be to find out that I got a helmet as my bday present.

Its just a present yea right, but it totally didnt came to my mind that a helmet can be a bday present LOL.

So well, it came off as a surprise to me. Thanks Kai, Bob DI, and Wendy Jie!!

Thanks Sheng, Francis, Kelvin, James, Gina too !!!!

Looking forward to celebration with u guys.

And with dix,jen and co,

Alvin and co.!

Really really looking forward to see all of u smile and go crazy with me !


All I want is a happy bday celebration and a healthier family this year.

MAY ALL OF US ENJOY TILL THE MAX OF THE MAX !

LASTLY,

Plz do not let the 'therewouldbeschooltomorrow' affect ur mood everyone !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home